- 324 and 325 from Watsons Bay - The route links Walsh Bay with CBD via Wynyard and Town Hall before heading through the Easter Suburbs to Watsons Bay.
- For more details please visit www.sydneybuses.info or telephone 131 500.
By Ferry and Train
- Ferry and train services operate to and from The Rocks and Circular Quay. Walsh Bay is a 15-20 minute walk from Circular Quay.
- New Night Bus Service linking Town Hall and Wynyard Stations
- The State Government has introduced an evening bus service linking Hickson Road with Town Hall Station via Wynyard. Route 998 runs from 9pm to 4.30am every Friday and Saturday night. Buses run every 30 minutes and there is a bus stop on Hickson Road outside Pier 4/5.
- Taxis regularly service Hickson Road and can collect and drop off along Hickson Road.
On Street Parking
- Hickson Rd has metered parking up to a maximum of 4 hours and cost $4.40 per hour before 6pm and $2.20 per hour between 6pm-10pm (be sure to bring change).
Off Street Parking
- Paid off street parking can be found at Interpark Bond Store One 26 Hickson Road Walsh Bay (next door to the Sydney Theatre Company) and at Wilsons Parking Towns Place on the corner of Towns Place and Hickson Road at Walsh Bay. More...